Temperature controlled rental containers, call-out procedures/customer’s responsibilities
Before contacting our 24-hour support line, customers must:
- Ensure the power supply to the unit is fully functional.
- Check the container at least 3 times a day to ensure the temperature reading is remaining constant. You must keep a record of this.
- Ensure customer’s cargo is allowing sufficient airflow around the container’s interior.
- Ensure your product is placed in the container at a similar temperature to the containers set point eg: no ambient temperature product is to be placed in our containers – they are holding units not blast or rapid freezers.
- If your container is not working as expected then you must call our support line immediately.