New ‘one trip’ shipping containers
Almost all new ‘one trip’ manufacturing of shipping containers is currently done in the far east, therefore all containers sold or hired in Europe have been one-way shipped from the far east, hence the terminology ‘one way’ shipped. Most new ‘one trip’ shipping containers have a life expectancy of around 25 years.
- Multi-vented to reduce the chance of condensation.
- Ease of door opening and guarantee of many years of maintenance-free storage solutions.
- Guaranteed colour options of blue or green, albeit larger numbers can be sourced specifically for individual customers’ colour/RAL code choices.
- Free of charge already factory fitted latest slim line lockbox facility as a standard feature enabling the best security possible for your storage container.
- All new one trip one way shipped containers have carried one cargo from the manufacturing point in the Far East to our UK depots, hence there will be potential scratches and an odd dent, etc, this is industry standard.
- New ‘ One Trip’ containers are guaranteed wind and watertight for 5 years from the date of delivery, assuming you use/utilize it appropriately, ie. nothing to be placed on the roof.