Do you need a Temperature Controlled / Refrigerated, Cold Storage Container?
Here at Containers 4 Sale UK, we have a large range of refrigerated storage containers available to buy or hire.
Refrigerated containers, sometimes referred to as reefer containers or portable cold store units can store goods at a temperature range of between +25 to -25. We offer a variety of sizes of refrigerated containers to suit every space requirement including 10ft, 20ft, 30ft & 40ft.
Refrigerated Container hire
When hiring a refrigerated container, we offer a unique, exclusive 24-hour emergency breakdown service on the machinery section. Our call-out service is manned by our own staff who know you and your business, you will never be put through to a third party call centre. We have engineers based throughout the UK mainland.
Our refrigerated containers for hire are supplied as standard with lightweight aluminium container ramps suitable for handballing or roll cages or non-motorised pallet trucks.
Key Features of our container ramps include:
- Maintenance-free aluminium construction
- Unique anti-slip floor
- Lightweight and easy-lift 2 person option
- 750 kgs safe working load – Heavy-duty container bespoke ramps available – please supply your specification
- Various lengths and widths of ramps available
Refrigerated Container Features
- Temperature ranges between +25 and -25
- Environmentally friendly units running on ozone friendly gas refrigerant
- Stainless steel interior
- Operating on 3 phase power
- T-section flooring
- Chequer plate aluminium flooring – subject to availability
- Containerised double barn doors
- Butcher style doors – subject to availability
- Fully secure and lockable
- Internal lighting
- Anti-tamper grill
- Panic alarm
- High-security lockbox
- External painting
- Polar grade curtains
- A timer to your requirements
- High-security padlocks
- 3 phase 380/440 volt supply with earth and neutral
- 5 pin 32A CE plug is supplied
- Isolator required close to the distribution board
- Minimum 32 amp motor rated supply with 5 wire socket
- Type ‘D’ breaker