Container Delivery Information
Fast Container Delivery Nationwide
We can deliver and offload any container to any UK destination. Our vehicles are equipped with large cranes and offload to the side of the vehicle. Containers 4 Sale UK offers a site survey service that will advise you whether delivery is possible at your specific location.
Delivery Guidelines Information
- All deliveries are quoted externally to your premises (i.e. not inside the building), delivery time-frame of 7 am to 7 pm as standard.
- Ensure your area is level and has a hard standing capacity and ensure the location is free from drains or fire exits.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the site/delivery location is accessible and suitable for HGV deliveries.
- Our vehicles offload strictly off the side only, ie not from the front or rear. Please ensure there is enough access
- You must advise us if the container has to be lifted over buildings, walls, or any obstructions before your place your order so our haulier is aware.
- In certain circumstances, if the site conditions are poor we may not be able to deliver your container and may have to abort the delivery at your cost so please ensure we are made aware of every eventuality possible.
- All deliveries are made on a best efforts basis.
- You must ensure a suitably responsible representative is on-site to meet the vehicle driver.
- A signature acceptance to confirm that the unit is in the correct position, the doors operate correctly, padlocks work (if supplied) and there are no defects with the equipment will be required.
- You must ensure that you are satisfied with the container(s) you have ordered, as above, before the delivery driver leaves your site and before your signature acceptance - please ensure that you are satisfied before the driver leaves your premises.
- Repositioning after delivery will incur an additional charge.
- Due to health & safety regulations, we only deliver on a hard standing ground (ie) not on grass.
- All deliveries are at ground level only unless otherwise mutually agreed.
- We do not offer timed deliveries as standard i.e delivery could be any time throughout the day as stated above. Should you require a timed delivery please advise and we will quote accordingly.
- Estimated time of arrival can be ascertained the working day before scheduled delivery date from approximately 4 pm – all ETA’s are subject to traffic and external factors i.e not guaranteed.
- Should you need to cancel or postpone your delivery we require 72 working hours written notice. Failure to adhere will result in being charged your full delivery or collection cost plus 50% of the return journey.
Container Site Surveys
Unfortunately due to Covid-19 Government guidelines, we are currently unable to carry out Site Surveys until further notice.
Do you require a site survey to ascertain whether logistically a container/containers can be delivered to your premises? Have you restricted site access or have you a delivery time restriction? Fees are applicable for a site survey and are dependent upon location and time frame, please contact one of our team for further information or visit our Container Site Survey page.